Flag of the Cayman Islands

Sunday, May 25, 2008

BOMBS OVER KAMLOOPS!!!

If your unfamiliar with the term "dropping bombs," don't be alarmed, Canada hasn't gone to war. It's just a throwing term for far throws. I had a consistent and energy filled practice.(too bad I was by myself,lol) Today's practice was one of those where I felt like I was doing all the right things. Today sort of makes up for those bad days where I feel like I've never thrown a hammer in my life. I went 45.70m with the 10kg and 50.80m with the 9kg. Most of the throws were in a half meter to a meter range of each other.
Speaking of dropping bombs, my training partners, Jenn and Sultana are lighting up the skies of the Ukraine. Both of them are over there with Dr. B competing. Jenn went 69.84m(new PR) and Sultana went 69.60m, both Olympic A standards.

Next on the agenda is a meet in Seattle this Wednesday. I get to go down and throw it out with Martin, another training buddy of mine.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan