Flag of the Cayman Islands

Friday, September 26, 2008

PR'S and Birthdays


Hi Gang,
Today is my Birthday!! I was born on a Wednesday at 730am, 1984. So far its been good. This mornings practice went well. I arrived and had a huge cake that Dr. B's wife, Galena baked for me. Soooo goood!!!!Then I had a PR with the 6.8kg of 60.40m. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can improve on this distance. However during this part of the year technique is really the focus of most of my training sessions. I've also been nursing a slight elbow/mid arm injury. Its starting to feel better and I should be on my way to feeling 100%.
In my outro I'll wish all those who share the same birthdays' as I, a happy and enjoyable one.
Hon. Arden Mclean, Rianna Wright(my niece), and Teirsa Smith(my good friend).

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan