Flag of the Cayman Islands

Sunday, July 19, 2009

2009 Season comes to an end on a low note

Well I just had my last competition in Rhode Island today. I went 58.55m for 6th place. I'm very disappointed to say the least. I had 62m practice throws this past week in Tallahassee. I had two warm ups around 61m but It just didn't pan out the way I had it planned. All my other throws were left sector fouls. I tried to adjust but mentally I think I just lost it.

This year will be the first time that I have not PR'd at a meet. I must say that my training was better than last year even with the injury as a set back. But my competitions were below par.

Now I return home for 2 weeks then its back to Kamloops to do it all over again.

Thanks for the support everyone. I'll probably not blog again till after my much needed vacation.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan