Flag of the Cayman Islands

Friday, July 10, 2009

Season best in Cuba


I've been extremely busy the past two weeks, traveling over 14k and countless time zones. After the Island Games in Aland, I traveled to Havana, Cuba for the CAC games. I threw a season best of 59.50m. Overall I felt it was a successful competition. I'm grateful that my knee held up during the meet and allowed me to produce a season best.
Overall I enjoyed the city but didn't have anytime to see any sites of the island other than what could be seen through our shuttle bus window.
The Caribbean Games were supposed to be held in Trinidad from the 19-21st of July but were canceled due to swine flu fears. So to make up for this meet I'll be traveling to Bogota at the end of the month to compete in my final meet for the 2008/09 season. I'm aiming for a PB and NR.

Results:http://www.world-track.org/?p=2027

Pictures:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=129559&id=622109407

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan