Flag of the Cayman Islands

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A day of change

After looking forward to a second day of have Dr. Bondarchuk back and refining my technique, I was given an unexpected surprise, I was told to try 4 turns! I've always done three turns. Most of my previous coaches as well as DR. B have said my footwork was to sloppy to move to four. So of course my initial response in my head was, "what a disaster this will prove to be", but it turned out alright. Its not hard for me to wrap my head around the timing of the change, being that its the start off the off season but the first attempt felt very awkward. Trying to do a toe turn wasn't really the problem but connecting my third to my fourth turn was difficult because physically I wanted to release which cause my 3 and 4 to look funky. But it was a great challenged that I can't wait to work on tomorrow. It's really good to have supportive training partners as well. If I felt like I looked like a total goof they sure didn't tell me.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan