Flag of the Cayman Islands

Monday, September 7, 2009

Training update

Dr. Bondarchuk returned to practice this morning. He started me on a new program. I'll be throwing the 6.5kg for 3 sets of 5 throws + lifting. It was a decent practice. I focused on my technique and the throws felt very relaxed. He was pleased with my form and said that I'm catching the ball a lot better. It really helps to let the ball do all the work and not tighten up and try to use your body to throw.
It will be interesting to see how he fits my workout/programs together this year.
Around this time last year I threw the 6.8kg for almost 6 weeks!!!

I'm Really looking forward to tomorrow's practice. It will be good to have most of my training buddies back and fall into to a steady routine.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan