Flag of the Cayman Islands

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Training update

When Dr. B left he gave me my timetable for my workouts and he threw something new in there. On days I have 4 sets I train once and on days I have 3 sets I train twice. This happens for a week alternating every two training sessions between 4 and 3 sets. This sounds confusing but it really isn't. It has the same concept of volume with his "sets" program it just gives me a little more rest in between sessions on certain days.
I have 24 attempts on 4 set days and 26 on days I have 3 sets, twice a day.
Its a pretty high volume program but after 4 sessions I was able to adapt and not have any soreness.

In my previous post I mentioned he wanted to change my start. He says that my start should be the same as my final. So the move has to be the same. So instead of trying to be totally flat to 90 degrees, he wants me to be a "little up" with my arms, (not the legs.) He also wants me to bend my chest. This should help me have tighter turns and have space in the circle after 4 turns.
It might not seem like much but when done correctly it looks and feels a lot better.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Dutchie said...

What it do! Thats what we say in here in the ATL. Dont know if you heard yet but Im going to be in the Cayman Islands Jan. 20-24th. Let me know if youre going to be around during that time so we can catch up!

Deshaun
deshaun7@aol.com

Vote for your favorite slogan