Flag of the Cayman Islands

Monday, June 16, 2008

LANGLEY, OH LANGLEY

I didn't have a great outing this weekend. I went 57.28m at the Langley Mustang's meet in Langley, BC. I had some foul trouble. My warm ups were ok, straight down the middle of the sector. Then when the competition started I threw wide left. Things were beginning to look a lot like my last visit. Last year I fouled out and all my throws were wide left. But I was able to re-group and take a cautious throw of 57.28m. Then on my final attempt, I hit a good one, right around 60m but the officials called a foot foul. So that was my weekend. The other meets I was scheduled to do in Richmond were canceled because there weren't enough male competitors.
Now I'll have two weeks of good training and then I'm off to Colombia.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan