Flag of the Cayman Islands

Friday, October 19, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
A bit colder this morning around 5°C/41°F and rainy. We threw indoors. My body feels good. Today is my first day back to two-a-day practices. Not a bad practice indoors. Cut on my left ring finger bothered me a little. Lifts were good. Still tired during special exercises.
P.M.
When I came to train back in April someone told me that Kamloops can get three seasons in one day. Today was a prime example. It was much nicer out in the afternoon practice. Still around 7°C/44°F but no rain and the sun was out. We trained outside. It took a while to get warm but once I got going it wasn't that bad. I tried not wrapping my finger to see if that would stop the bleeding and it did. I guess because there was no pressure from the tape it didn't open the cut. 14 throws. 8K. Measured 53.70m minus 1or2M Lifts were good. Mr. B says it'll be about 2 weeks before I fully adjust.
Miss you Honeybear!

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan