Flag of the Cayman Islands

Monday, October 22, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
Brrrrrrrrrr cold and windy this morning. We threw outside. 8kg hammer. Saw Stana my physiotherapist again about my Achilles tendon which is getting a lot better. It took a while to get going in the colder weather but after 6 throws I felt ok. Lifting went well. Looking forward to afternoon practice.
P.M.
Still cold and windy out but not as bad as the A.M. practice. 6kg hammer. Coach B. had me do a new start. I start with the ball on the left now. I had just started getting used to starting on the right. But he says this start is better for me right now. I must say it feels comfortable. The 6kg went 60.10m and 59.8m so that's not bad at all for using a new start and cold weather. So I'll look forward to getting used to this new start. Change is good.
Lifts were good but I was a little slower than usual in my cleans. Building a strong base with the special exercises. That's how I'm going to get strong.
Pasta time!

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan