Flag of the Cayman Islands

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
Well, yesterday was a bit difficult. The weather was ok but my technique started to break down. I wasn't sitting against the hammer at all and there was no push. It was tough trying to figure out what's wrong. Then once you figure it out you have to get your body to do it. That's not always easy. This morning I came out with a fresh mind set and was ready to go. Again, I started to make the same mistakes that I did the day before. Mr. B would keep telling me to sit more on both feet on part two. Out to practice that day was coach Evely who actually helped me understand what Dr. B was saying. He wanted me to get my left leg bent throughout the whole throw and not come up all while being patient and letting the ball move over to the left side just using my arms. I did it, though it was no were near perfect, it was still a new feeling and a new movement, literally, in the right direction. So I have to work on that cue over a lot more weeks into the winter. Thanks for the help Derick!
P.M.
Well things felt a lot better. Mr. B said that it was coming along good. I was more patient and I wasn't coming up that much anymore so I just have to stick with it. I was really tired though. My muscle are tired. I'm so glad tomorrow is a rest day, I need it!
That's all for now.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan