Flag of the Cayman Islands

Friday, October 26, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
Awww man today was the coldest day of training by far. I mean there was frost out. Not nice, not nice at all. Coach B. always teases me when I shiver, your country not have weather like this? Hahahaha, I love it though cause his laughter is so child like and from the heart. But when it came down to business, i.e. throwing, there was no laughing. 8kg. I was pulling the ball a lot instead of pushing and i was also letting the ball drop on the start which is an awful habit I have. There were a few throws that were good but overall not a great practice. I think the cold was getting to me. So there were some things to think about before second practice. Lifting was good because it was indoors and warm.
P.M.
I saw my chiropractor before practice and he did some Active Release Therapy which work ed great. My body takes a bit of a beating and needs to get help in the recovery stage.
It warmed up a bit, still cold though. 6kg. Throws where so much better. The technique was a ton better than the A.M. practice. Mr. B said I looked good and I actually felt really good too.
Lifts were good because I was in a good mood from having a good throwing session.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan