Flag of the Cayman Islands

Saturday, April 26, 2008

GET HAMMERED T-SHIRT!!!



Hello everyone,
Its been a little over a year since I came up with the idea of making a logo for "get mike hammered" And now I finally have one.(See photo above) Though there have been many ideas floating through my head, I finally found one that I like. Thanks to Sandra Pasmen of Glow Spa and Lynn who got it digitized and taken to screen print.
Now a throws shirt can be complete without a catchy phrase on in. (hence the picture only shows the front) So please vote or send me a phrase that you'd like to see on a shirt. Once I have some good slogans I'll send more to print and will sell them to help fund my journey to the 2012 Olympic Games in London!

Here is one that I have come up with;
1. If you can jump, jump! If you can run, run! If you can throw, get hammered!
This is a good weekend. I'll blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan