Flag of the Cayman Islands

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JUST A THOUGHT

I'm in the best situation of my life. I'm pursuing a dream that I know will materialize (Olympics 2012)and I am in a training environment that is conducive for this dream. Coach Bondarchuk is the most determined person I have met in track and field. He comes to practice sometimes 7 days a week 6-8hr a day to help me and others alike achieve greatness. He doesn't care if there's bad weather, disputes between the city over throwing the discus while people are using the track and he shows up when he's sick. This is truly the kind of coach an athlete needs to prepare him/her for success. Though it can be reached by other means, I'm grateful that he is a part of my approach. Thanks Dr. B!! Your efforts are never overlooked.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan