Flag of the Cayman Islands

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Training notes

Today's training was a good day. Besides having to deal with about 350 stinky high school wrestlers, I had some decent throws. This morning I was throwing the 8kg and thought the throws were alright at best. About half way through practice, Coach Bondarchuk goes into the circle and looks at the hammers. I had no idea why he was in there but after the next throw I knew why. He says to me "I thought you were throwing the 6kg." Which translates to I was moving the 8kg like the 6kg!! That is one of the best things he has told me since I moved up here. That means that I'm moving the ball well. I had a right to fell like I was on cloud nine. My training buddy Martin even told me my throws were improving. And to top it off I beat Dane Miller in a jump off!!!! Well another day down, one throw closer to becoming better.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan