Flag of the Cayman Islands

Saturday, January 5, 2008

IT'S A NEW YEAR

Hello everyone,

Happy new year!!! I'm back in Kamloops, B.C., well rested, excited and ready for the new season. While I was at home I injured my back (threw my back out) while lifting. That was truly a painful experience. I had to be taken to the hospital and giving three shots to the bum to try and relax my back muscles. I had x-rays taken but I can't know the full extent of my injury until I get an MRI. Even though it was painful it was a blessing because I was able to rest and allow some of my minor injuries time to heal. I rested about 2 weeks and I got right back into it.
Coach Bondarchuk kept me on the same 8KG workout but had me on 1-a-days for 2 weeks in total. On Monday I think that I'll be getting a new program. The first day was a little painful but I was able to train through it. The 8kg felt the best it ever has. I had a ton more speed. My training partners even commented on how much better and faster I looked. That was something to be happy about, but I have to be very careful not to re injure myself. So I haven't been doing any heavy pulls in the gym. Everyday I feel a little better. There are a few days that I have a little set-back where I feel a little worst, but thats all a part of the process.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY IT BE DIFFERENT FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan