Flag of the Cayman Islands

Monday, November 12, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
8kg. Outside this morning. Coach B. put acid out on the circles to help slow them down. They get really slick when they get wet. I felt the one I was throwing out of was a lot slower but its a lot better to have it that way than falling down during wet weather. Which is all we have been having lately. I threw 52.70m and he was pleased with my technique. I still feel like i could nail turn three down a lot faster but at least I'm not getting yelled at nearly as much for dropping the ball on the start, pulling or coming up throughout the turns. I'm wondering if I will continue to have my winds in the front throughout my competition phase. That would be interesting because I know a lot of people would see it and be like what the hell. lol Anyway it's pretty windy so I'm not sure if we'll be in or out in the afternoon.
P.M.
6KG. Inside, weather pushed us in. It went really well though. I had a few throws where I pushed the hell out of the ball on the start and feel the ball carry me around. Over all a very solid practice. I usually don't like to throw indoors because it's dark in there and its nice to see how far your throws are going sometimes. But if I continue to throw as I did today I'm sure it'll grow on me.
Tomorrow's another day. I have to keep this up. PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan