Flag of the Cayman Islands

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
8KG. -2C just nice and cold. However, I think that over all the entire group had a good session in the cold. I really couldn't get my speed up but because I had on 4 layers of clothes, but Mr. B said they looking good. I was not letting the ball drop and my turn three felt a little tighter. I'll never complain about throwing and/or competing cold again. The lifts went well. It was nice and warm inside. Its great that we are not in the old bunker. It would be brutal if we had to train in there this winter without any heat.
P.M.
6KG. Inside for this session. This practice had to be the best by far. Out of my 14 throws every throw was completed with a "fantastic" from Dr. B. So I'm super excited. He says,"Mike, you new boy" which basically means that I'm throwing so well and different that this can't be the same Mike from earlier in the season. I'm also glad its Wednesday and I get to rest tomorrow because my body needs it.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan