Flag of the Cayman Islands

Friday, November 23, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
8kg. My body has been feeling really good lately. My muscles are not sore and my mental game has been getting stronger. I can visualize a throw and some what put one together. I've been on the same program now for about 6 weeks. I threw 52.00m this morning. This mark was good for a Thursday. Most of the throws were consistently around that mark. However I focused to much on my finish and turn three that I abandoned the good start that I have been working on over the past 4 or 5 weeks. I think my muscles are getting used to the workout because the lifts are so much easier.
P.M.
6kg. Another solid practice with this weight. I had a few where I could have been more patient on the start and let the ball move around me but over all the ball was moving me. This is what I need to feel and is a good sign that I'm not pulling the ball. The throws that I tried to push more were the ones that I needed to be patient for and the ones that I didn't push as hard I was patient on. I need to put them both together. Mr. B told me again that I'm a new boy. Everyday that I hear that is a great day at practice. Well I'm looking forward to this weekend. The club is having a silent auction and a key note speaker, Gary Reid. It should be a nice evening and a great time to stuff my face. lol That's all for now.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan