Flag of the Cayman Islands

Monday, November 26, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
8kg. Today was another fantastic day. I P.R.'d again I threw 53.80m with the 8kg which is 1 meter better than I did on Saturday. So I am really pleased about that. I feel great. Energy levels are high and morale is through the roof with the group.
P.M.
6kg. Indoor practice was really good. I didn't have a great string of really good throws. However, the techniques was still good. Coach B. was please but he said I could be a little more patient throughout the turns. He also told me some other good things but I won't jump ahead of myself on that. I'll leave you guys wondering. I'll tell you in ten days. This post will be short cause I just wanted to share with you that I had a P.R.

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan