Flag of the Cayman Islands

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Training notes

A.M.
8kg. Today was an excellent day. I p.r.'d with the 8kg. I threw 52.80m I know that I threw farther than that but measured a bit short just to make sure that that was the mark. So i think I threw 53.20m maybe. Coach Bondarchuk was pleased. He said that was a good mark for me. I need to throw between 54m and 56m to be over 60m with the 7.26k which is my competition weight. I had much better throws towards the end of practice. This has happened a few time this week and last week where I've had better throws at the end of the practice.
P.M.
6kg. Another solid practice. I took some video today to make see what I looked like and I think I look like a completely different person than I did between April and July of this year. And it snowed today so I am really happy. It's a good day!

No comments:

Vote for your favorite slogan